Monday, August 11, 2008

Colorado Cut Short


After my California plans became shot, I decided to hop on and ride out to Colorado with Adam Goshorn and Matt Wallace. Unfortunately my trip was cut short because of a shoulder dislocation after 5 action packed days of paddling. Thanks to Dave and Kat Levitt, Sammantha Brunner, Boyd Ruppelt, Adam Goshorn, and Matt Wallace for there help with my shoulder and getting my boat out of the gorge. You can look forward to Ryan Moore's carnage segment to see this incident. Check out Adam's video, click here.
"Dont Think we're in east Tennessee anymore"
Matt Wallace on Stupid Falls
Big Wood Falls
Adam Goshorn on Big Wood Falls
Rip Your Head Off, Daisy Creek
Big One-OBJ


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog Ben, I am looking forward to seeing more. I put this blog under my favorites. You must have great parents to support you in this sport! Terri from Verbank